Monday, 6 June 2011

sketchbook two way challenge

I've just been looking at Dan Kent's 2'n'fro blog where he and another artist are passing a sketchbook back and forth to complete each others pictures.  It looks like a lot of fun and a great exercise and I'd love to give it a go if I can find a willing and reliable other to take part. check out Dan's site and if you fancy giving this a go leave a comment or contact me through my blogger account profile.  If there's a lot of interest I may try putting people in touch with each other.

5 comments:

  1. RE: The Sketchbook Exercise

    Sounds great, Peter! I think I'd like to participate. I'll take a look at Dan Kent's blog next week, I'm busy with visitors and a graduation this week, next week I should have time to check this out in earnest. Thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and one more thing? Can you post a link to the 2'n'fro blog spot, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done as requested. The blog name is now a link in the main post. Long night with the worship team so heading to bed now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a nice little Moleskine watercolour sketchbook that I've never got round to using. We can pass that back and forth to start with. Have a look at Dan's site to see if you like the idea as he uses it or if you can think of any tweaks that might be good. Hope the graduation goes well, you enjoy your visitors and everything else is calming down for you now. In my prayers as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peter! I really wanted to participate with you on the sketchbook exchange, but right now I am facing some various challenges, and I am afraid I would not be able to give it my all. I do so hope that you do it again in the near future (in a season or so) and then I would be past my current obligations. Keep me in mind, please, and I hope it's a wonderful creative blessing for you as you participate in it now. :)

    ReplyDelete